VARIED PROGRAM FOR TONIGHT

Original and Classic Compositions in Musical Club Concert.

An unusually varied program will be presented by the University Musical Club at its 11th annual concert in the John Knowles Paine Concert Hall this evening at 8 o'clock. The Musical Club is an organization founded in 1907 "to promote musical knowledge and appreciation in the University by the production of original compositions by students, and the performance and discussion of standard music." Accordingly, tonight's program will include original compositions and several classical numbers.

The two original manuscripts are both songs written by H. E. Hinners '19: "Ilpleure dans mon coeur" and "C'est Pheure exquise." They will be sung as duets by Dr. A. T. Davison '06 and the composer.

The concerto in C major for two pianos by Bach is to be played by M. M. Smith '20 and R. Thompson '20; the "Terzetto" by Dvorak will be rendered by a trio composed of D. T. Gammons '18, E. S. Baker '20 and E. H. Hoffmann '18.

The concert, which is given for the benefit of the French Fund for the Blind, will be open to the public. Tickets at 75, 50 and 25 cents may be obtained at Amee's or the Music Building.