BASEBALL SCHEDULE ARRANGED

APPOINT DATES FOR YALE AND PRINCETON GAMES THIS SPRING

The schedule of the triangular baseball series between Yale, Princeton and the University, as well as the 1921 dates, although subject to the Athletic Committee's approval, have been tentatively decided upon. At a meeting in New Haven of the baseball managers of the three teams, R. McA. Lloyd '19, W. A. Buell of Princeton and F. S. Hyde of Yale, it was agreed that only a two-game series could be played by each college. The Freshman aggregation will stage one contest with each of their two rivals. The 1921 engagement with Princeton will be an innovation, as the first-year men of the two universities have not met on the diamond for several years past.

Yale Date Tentative.

There is some doubt remaining as to where the University nine and Yale will play their games. At present the schedule holds that the first contest will be played in Cambridge on May 11 and the second in New Haven on June 1, but it is possible that these dates will be interchanged as the result of future negotiations.

All the games, except the Freshman contest with Rindge Technical, will be played on Saturday in order not to interfere in too large a measure with the military training. Practice will probably be held every afternoon, however, as the greater part of the drill work will take place in the early morning.

The schedules of the two nines, which have yet to be approved by the Athletic Committee, are as follows:

University.

April 27.--Princeton at Cambridge.

May 11.--Yale at Cambridge.

May 25.--Princeton at Princeton.

June 1.--Yale at New Haven.

Freshman.

April 24.--Rindge Tech. at Cambridge.

April 27.--Worcester Academy at Cambridge.

May 4.--Wentworth Academy at Cambridge.

May 11.--Andover at Andover.

May 18.--Exeter at Exeter.

May 25.--Princeton at Cambridge.

June 1.--Yale at New Haven