HOLD PREPARATORY DEBATES EVERY EVENING BEFORE MEET

Will Award Coolidge Prize After Final Contest With Yale and Princeton.

Preparations for the triangular debate between the University, Yale and Princeton on March 22 have begun. Preparatory debates are to be held every evening for the next two weeks. The Coolidge Prize of $100, which is given annually to the best individual debater in the University, will not be awarded this year until after the debate. It will be presented on the basis of ability shown in the preliminary trials and the trial debates.

Owing to the departure of M. L. Luessenhop '19, who has left College to enlist in the French aviation service, the squad will be made up of the other eight men who survived the preliminaries. There will be two teams of three men each, and two alternates instead of the usual three.

The exact wording of the subject as decided by Princeton will be announced today. Because of the unusually short time for preparation this year., the mechanical work of drawing up briefs is to be completed before Sunday night.