MATCH SCHEDULED WITH YALE

Tennis Management is Also Arranging For Interscholastic Meet.

The University tennis team will meet Yale on June 1, and matches with Dartmouth and Tufts have been arranged for May 3 and 8, respectively. Negotiations are still under way for meets with Amherst, Williams, Princeton and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. All three of the matches finally scheduled are to be held in Cambridge.

It has also been decided to renew the University's Intercholstic Championship Tournament, and that event will, in all probability, take place at Holmes Field, beginning on May 8.

The Interscholastic Champion Tournament has been an annual event held under the auspices of the University Tennis Association for 26 years. It was temporarily discontinued last season on account of the uncertainty of all athletic plans at the beginning of our participation in the war. The H. A. A. has written to the National Lawn Tennis Association suggesting May 8 as the opening date for the 27th series of matches. Invitations to the tournament will soon b sent out to all the schools on last year's tentative list.

It is expected that the N. L. T. A. will soon announce is decision as to whether or not the winner of the Interscholastic Tournament will be allowed the privilege of entering the National Interscholastic matches this summer under the title of Harvard Interscholastic Champion, as has been the custom in the past.