RADICAL CREW CHANGES MADE

PRESENT SEATING WILL PROBABLY BE FINAL FOR RACES ON APRIL 27.

The first University and Freshman crews received their most radical shake-up of the season yesterday, resulting in a rearrangement for both eights which will probably be the final seating for the Princeton races on April 27. J. F. Linder, Jr., '19 was moved from seven on B crew to three in the first boat. A, Stevens '19, whose seat he took, was shifted to the opposite side of the shell at four, while J. S. Coleman '19, formerly at that position, was placed at two. C. F. Batchelder '20, who had been advanced to this seat a week ago, was returned to his old position in the second shell. Seating in the second University crew is still unsettled and will remain so until after the April recess.

In the first Freshman boat, although but one advancement from the second eight has been made, only three oarsmen are now rowing in the seats they held last week. Also, a new stroke is being tried out.

Regatta Plans Made.

It has been decided by the crew management to hold the annual spring regatta this year as usual, May 11 or 25 having been set as tentative dates, with the likelihood of the former being selected. Shortly after the recess, all crews but the upper University and Freshman eights will be reseated according to classes in preparation for the class crew races which constitute the major portion of this regatta. As in former years there will be comp, wherry and single races.

The first University and first Freshman crews are now seated as follows:

University A.--Stroke, R. S. Emmet '19; 7, F. B. Whitman '19; 6, D. L. Withington '20; 5, F. Parkman '19; 4, A. Stevens '19; 3, J. F. Linder, Jr., '19; 2, J. S. Coleman '19; bow, R. H. Bowen '20; cox., C. Reynders '20.

Freshman 1.--Stroke, M. E. Olmstead; 7, S. Damon; 6, D. H. Morris; 5, R. M. Sedgwick; 4, J. N. Borland, 2d; 3, T. T. Pond; 2, J. Sise; bow, W. Davis; cox., E. L. Peirson.