OARSMEN LEAVE FOR PRINCETON

FINAL SEATING OF TWO SHELLS FOR SATURDAY'S RACES DECIDED.

The first University and Freshman crews, accompanied by Coaches Haines and Beane, and Manager A. F. Tribble '19, will leave Cambridge for Princeton this noon at 12.20, taking the 1.05 train to New York, and arriving in Princeton at 11.30 this evening. While at Princeton the University oarsmen will be entertained at the Cottage Club.

Charlie Hart, the University boat-rigger, who has been at Princeton for the past week, has satisfactorily completed the work of altering the Princeton 1915 shell from a starboard to a port stroke arrangement, so that it will be unnecessary for the University to transport a shell to Lake Carnegie. Both the University and 1921 crews will use the same re-rigged shell, the race for the Freshman crews being scheduled before that for the University eights. Minor alterations in the rigging to suit the University eight will be made in the interval between the races.

The first University and Freshman crews in their final practice on the Charles yesterday rowed upstream against one of the strongest winds of the season. A fast stroke was kept for the greater part of the way, but no attempt was made to force the pace.

The seating of the two eights which will be taken to Princeton follows:

University A.--Stroke, R. S. Emmet '19 (capt.); 7, F. B. Whitman '19; 6, D. L. Withington '20; 5, F. Parkman '19; 4, C. F. Batchelder '20; 3, J. F. Linder '19; 2, J. S. Coleman '19; bow, R. H. Bowen '20; cox., C. Reynders '20.

Freshman 1.--Stroke, M. E. Olmsted; 7, S. Damon; 6, D. H. Morris; 5, R. M. Sedgwick; 4, J. N. Borland, 2d (capt.); 3, T. T. Pond; 2, J. Sise; bow, W. Davis; cox., E. L. Peirson.