NORTHFIELD DELEGATES ENROL

Registration Lists For Conference Now Open at Phillips Brooks House.

Registration lists for delegates to the annual Student Conference at Northfield, which is to be held this year from June 13 to June 21, inclusive, are now open. All undergraduates who desire to attend are requested to leave their names with Arthur Beane '11 as soon as possible. Although no general canvass for enrolment among the students will be made this year, all men who are interested in the work of the convention may obtain at the Phillips Brooks House descriptions of Northfield and an outline of the history and plans of the conference.

In former years the number of delegates from the University has totaled nearly 200, but in view of present wartime conditions, and the unusually small number of undergraduates left in college, it was felt that no elaborate advertising of the meetings should be done this year. A large number of foreign students, have already been enrolled, however, and as many others as can go are urged to sign up at once.

Despite adverse conditions the program of the conference is unusually attractive this year. John R. Mott, who spoke at the University last fall in connection with the Y. M. C. A. campaign, will preside, and address the convention concerning his recent work behind the battle lines in Europe. A number of other prominent speakers have been engaged, and several study groups planned. Not the least interesting part of the conference will be the athletic contests with sports in the afternoons, in which teams from the various colleges will compete.