"ADDITIONAL ENTRIES FOR CAMP POSSIBLE"

OTHER MILITARY NOTES

As a result of the semi-official information which has come through from Washington within the past 48 hours, the University military authorities issued the above announcement last night. As soon as official verification of this information is received, the names of the new applicants will be sent to the War Department as candidates for the June Camp. It is imperative that all applications be made before 1 o'clock tomorrow.

Students who sign up for the June Camp, under the present conditions, will take the early final examinations. After completing these tests the newly signed men will, with all other candidates for the camp be at the disposal of the commandant.

Fourth Camp Applications Due.

Cadets in Captain Kendall's course of intensive training who have not yet done so must file their applications for the Fourth Officers' Camp with Major Flynn before 5 o'clock this afternoon.

Leave for Wakefield at 3.30.

This afternoon at 3.30 o'clock the Second Battalion will leave for Wakefield to spend the week-end on the Camp Plunkett Naval Range. All members of Military Science 1 and all officers and non-commissioned officers must make the trip unless especially excused by their battalion commanders. Men of Quota A going to the Fourth O. T. C. will be excused if they obtain the permission of their respective battalion commanders, while those taking the intensive training are to attend no exercises in the future save those prescribed by their instructor, Captain Alexander Kendall.

It is possible that additional entries may be received for the June training Camp. Any cadets who are duly qualified and who desire to enter the camp should sign the required contract at Military Headquarters before Saturday, May 4, at 1 P. M.

By order of the Commandant. P. W. LONG,   Captain and Adjutant.