THREE UPPER CLASSES ELECT OFFICERS AND STUDENT COUNCIL MEMBERS TODAY

VOTE AT CRIMSON

Members of the Class of 1919 will vote at the CRIMSON Building today between 9 and 6 o'clock for a Secretary, Class Committee, Photograph Committee and Class Day Committee. The nominations for these offices appear in the box below on this page. In addition, the Senior Class will choose their First and Second Marshals. In the elections held for Marshals last Tuesday a tie for First Marshal resulted between Henry Corwin Flower, Jr., and Robert Ellsworth Gross, and it was therefore decided that another vote should be cast for these two men. Of these two men the one obtaining the larger number of votes will be First Marshal, and the other, Second Marshal.

The Seniors will also elect today two members to the Student Council from the following list of nominees: Alexander Harvey Bright, Stillman Robert Dunham, Jr., Winslow Bent Felton, George Daniel Flynn, David Allen Freeman, Henry Kent White, Jr.

Juniors have been selected for poll watchers. If anyone named below can not be present at the CRIMSON Building at the hour indicated, he must provide a substitute. The poll watchers are as follow: 9-10, E. A. Bacon, W. P. Belknap; 10-11, E. Cabot, H. D. Costigan; 11-12, M. H. Dill, J. Harrison; 12-1, J. G. King, J. B. Mabon; 1-2, E. Lovering, R. M. Sanders; 2-3, H. DeC. Ward, J. U. Nef; 3-4, J. S. Higgins, H. F. Gibbs; 4-5, M. Heard, F. Hibbard; 5-6, S. N. Stevens, I. S. Randall.