LIGHT VIRGINIA TEAM INVADES THE STADIUM

HUBBARD REPLACES KANE

When the University meets Virginia in the Stadium at 3 o'clock it will present a strong team, but not the strongest possible, because of the injuries which have been weakening the squad for the last few weeks. Though little is known of the unusually light visiting team, the University eleven does not expect to be hard put for a victory. The last time that the southerners visited Cambridge, three years ago, the Crimson eleven rolled up 51 points against them.

Cheering Sections Are 33 and 34.

Sections 33 and 34 in the Stadium are reserved for holders of season and H. A. A. tickets. These will be the cheering sections and must be filled before men will be permitted to sit in the neighboring sections. A new ruling has been passed excluding men accompanied by ladies from sitting in the cheering section.

A change has been made necessary in the rush-line by an injury in the ear suffered by R. K. Kane '22, one of the most valuable men in the line. His place will be filled by W. D. Hubbard '22.

In the backfield the coaches have had unusual difficulty. Both S. Burnham Occ. and A. Horween '20 have missed a large amount of practice, due to injuries, and have only recently returned to the squad. In today's contest A. Horween will take the place of R. Horween Occ. as defensive and plunging back, while R. S. Humphrey '21 fills E. L. Casey's position as running back. Humphrey's mate at right halfback will be A. D. Hamilton '21.