SEND OFF FOR ELEVEN THIS EVENING AT 7:30

LIGHT PRACTICE YESTERDAY

The second and final mass meeting before the Princeton game will be held tonight in the Union at 7.30. H. R. ("Tacks") Hardwick '15, a star end on the University teams of 1912, 1913, and 1914, and a member of the coaching staff, will speak. The entire team and the coaching staff will be present on the stage. R. W. Emmons '20 will lead the cheering and V. M. Kellett Occ., the singing for which the University Band will play the music. Every man should learn the words before he comes; not after-words.

Yesterday's football practice, though long, was not particularly hard. A long session before the blackboard was followed by signal practice in the Stadium. Teams A, B, and C, ran up and down to warm up, before the University second team came onto the gridiron. Then a snappy tackle-less scrimmage ensued between Team A and the seconds, while B and C watched from the sidelines. W. J. Murray Occ., R. S. Humphrey '21, E. L. Casey Occ., and S. Burnham Occ., formed the backfield while C. F. Havemeyer '21 was back in his old position in the center of the line.