COLLECT CLOTHING NEXT WEEK

PHILLIPS BROOKS HOUSE DRIVE OPENS MONDAY FOR TEXT BOOKS ALSO.

Once more upon a normal basis, the Phillips Brooks House Association will begin next Monday its annual fall clothing campaign, which was not held until the spring last year due to the war.

A short campaign is planned, lasting only until 2 P. M. on Friday, when the individual collections will be taken away in trucks. As Tuesday is a holiday, the drive will be suspended until Wednesday. Thus the campaign covers only three and one-half days. The complete list of the canvassers and their assignments will be published in the CRIMSON on Monday.

With the drive for clothing is coupled a special request for text books, which will be placed in the Text Book Loan Library of Phillips Brooks House. Every year several thousand books are lent at the rate of 10 cents a volume for the year, and many more are required if this important branch of Phillips Brooks House is to flourish. The following organizations will take care of the old clothing collected and distribute it among the poor of their districts: Associated Charities of Cambridge, Associated Charities of Boston, and the Red Cross.