TRACK CARNIVAL ENTRANTS MUST REGISTER TODAY

Field Events and Long Runs Scheduled for Tomorrow; dashes and Relay Wednesday.

Today is the last day to register entries in the annual Winter Track Carnival which will be held on the board track and in the cage at Soldiers Field tomorrow and Wednesday afternoons. The only requirement for an entrant is that he shall have passed the strength tests which is given at the Randolph Gymnasium. In order to give men wo are not regular members of the track squad a chance, handicaps will be distributed in the various events. All competitors must sign their names in the blue books which are provided at the Union, the Freshman dormitories and the Locker building before 5 o'clock this afternoon.

Prizes will be offered for the first three places in every event except the Class Relay races. The names of the ten members of each Class Relay team (each man will run two laps) will be given in Tuesday's issue.

The Carnival opens tomorrow afternoon at 3.45 o'clock with the long runs and the field events which will take place in the cage or out of doors according to the weather. The dashes and the Class Relay are scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.