JUNIOR APPLICATIONS FOR ROOMS CLOSE AT 6

LARGE GROUPS FAVORED

By 6 o'clock this evening all applications for rooms in the Senior dormitories must be in the hands of the Senior Dormitory Committee, at Randolph 54. Plans of the halls, giving descriptions of the various rooms together with their locations and rental fees may be obtained there from 4 to 6 o'clock this afternoon.

The drawing of lots for assignments will take place immediately after the closing of applications because the complete list of allotments must be in the hands of the Bursar tomorrow. Consequently, no late applications will be accepted.

Preference in the assignments will be given to men forming in large groups, not to exceed 12, with not more than two men in each room. All men who entered College with the Class of 1920 or who finish their course in 1920 are eligible to make application. In addition to their first preference men should indicate on their application blanks at least 20 other selections. Four dormitories in the Yard have been reserved for Seniors, Hollis, Holworthy, Stoughton and Thayer, and it is for rooms in these alone that application is to be made.