McCAGG CAPTAINS 1922 CREW

ELECTED AT MEETING OF 1ST AND SECOND BOATS.--SOPHOMORE EIGHT CHOSEN.

Louis Butler McCagg, of New York City, was elected captain of the Freshman crew yesterday at a meeting of all men who have been rowing on the Freshman first and second crews. McCagg prepared for College at St. Paul's School, Concord, but after graduating in 1917 entered the service and rose to the rank of Junior Lieutenant in the Navy. He rows No. 6 on his eight, is 6 feet, 4 inches tall and weighs 190 pounds. Early in the season he was appointed acting captain and held that position until his election yesterday.

Two Regattas This Spring.

The crew management has announced that there will be two regattas this spring, instead of one; the first, an interclub and interclass affair will take place on May 10; the second, the regular Spring Invitation Regatta, is to come off during the four days from May 21 to 24 inclusive.

The University club crews have been reseated by Coach Brown and the two Sophomore crews, A and B, broken up to form Sophomore 1, which is now made up as follows: Bow, P. Cabot; 2, Wadsworth; 3, Fordyce; 4, Forster; 5, Finley; 6, Denton; 7, A. Mills; stroke, T. Mills. This crew will row against the Junior and Senior eights in the spring interclass race.