ANNOUNCE 1919 SPREAD PLANS

LOWE'S ORCHESTRA TO PLAY; 20 DANCES LISTED ON PROGRAM.

Chairman of boxes at the Senior Spread are advised to send in a complete list of the occupants as soon as possible to the Spread Committee, Dunster 54. It has been decided not to limit the number in one box to 16, and no chairman may apply for boxes holding any number. Tables seating one and three couples may also be applied for.

Lowe's orchestra of 23 men has been secured to play inside the hall. Between dances Ive's Military Band will play outside and couples may dance on canvas spread over the walks. The boxes are placed in the Delta which is canvassed in and illuminated by Japanese lanterns strung on wires. Super will be served continuously from nine until twelve o'clock.

About a week before the Spread, tickets, invitations, and programs will be given out. The programs are in the form of leather card cases and in the past have proved to be very acceptable favors. The order of dances is as follows: 1. One Step,  Arbain Nights 2. Fox Trot,  Chong 3. Fox Trot,  After All 4. One Step, Everybody Wants a Key to my Cellar 5. Fox Trot,  Keep on Smiling 6. Fox Trot,  Rainy Day Blues 7. One Step,  Sand Dunes 8. Fox Trot,  Tears 9. Fox Trot,  Mummy Mine 10. Waltz,  hawiian Moonlight 11. Fox Trot,  Monte Christo 12. Fox Trot,  Tell Me 13. One Step,  I was so Young 14. Fox Trot,  Yearning 15. Fox Trot,  Minnie 16. One Step,  Pudding Music 17. Fox Trot,  Teacher, Teacher 18. Fox Trot,  Hindu Rose 19. One Step,  You're the One 20. Waltz,  Beautiful Ohio