OPPOSE B. A. A. SEXTET IN PAVILION AT 8.15

TEAM B WINNER OVER C

Tonight at 8.15 o'clock the University hockey sextet will meet the B. A. A. representatives in the Cambridge Ice Pavilion. The Crimson team will line up in the same order as for both its other games, while the B. A. A. players will work out together for almost the first time this year. The game tonight marks the opening of the B. A. A. season, and, although they have only practiced twice, the brilliance of the individual players should give them a slight edge on the University team.

Hutchinson in Visitors' Line-up

Jack Hutchinson, the Boston centre, is one of the fastest men on the ice today in this country and is considered by many to be the best all-round player in the United States. Downing, on the right side of the forward line, is another exceptional man, and these two should form easily the most dangerous combination on the ice. In goal, Le Croix is another good man, and it will take the best of the Crimson shooting to get anything by him.

In yesterday's practice Coach Claflin let Team A off easily with about half an hour's drill, followed by a sharp dash around the rink. M. Gratwick '22 and E. C. Lincoln '22 alternated with G. Sutton '21 and T. Hitchcock '22 on the defense line against the University offensive combinations. R. R. Higgins '22 took the goal position for a short time during the early practice, and again in the scrimmage later.

Snelling Star of Scrimmage.

Teams B and C were pitted against each other for the final half-hour of the day's work, with the result that Team B captured a 6 to 2 victory. H. B. W. Snelling '21 at left wing was the outstanding star of the scrimmage, scoring the majority of Team B's goals.

Tonight's game will make the third on the Crimson schedule. The two previous games have both been lost, the first to Toronto by a 5-2 score and the second to the Harvard Club of Boston last Saturday by 3 goals to 1.