The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

P. S. K. SCHOLARSHIP BUREAU REORGANIZED FOR SERVICE

Spalding, Eckstein, Benjamin, Smith, Snow and Chandler on Committee.

A scholarship bureau, established a number of years ago, but abandoned during the war, has recently been reorganized and put into action by the University branch of the Phi Beta Kappa Society. As in other years, the bureau is intended solely for the use of Harvard undergraduates, with the purpose not of tutoring the applicants to the bureau, but of pointing out of them better methods of study and so forth.

It includes a number of "advisers," who are chosen from among the different groups of scholarship-holders, and who will be ready to assist any student who is having difficulty with his college courses, and who wishes aid in planning his work, arranging his study hours, and in general to help anyone who feels the need of more successful systems of study.

The bureau at present is under the charge of a committee composed of the following men: M. Spalding '20, R. E. Eckstein '20, A. L. Benjamin '20, D. H. Snow '20, P. R. Chandler '21, and H. D. Smith '21. Beginning this week the committee will held office hours in Phillips Brooks House on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2 until 3 o'clock, and on Thursdays from 2 until 4 o'clock.