Former Defense Department General Counsel Appointed Harvard’s Top Lawyer

Democracy Center Protesters Stage ‘Emergency Rally’ with Pro-Palestine Activists Amid Occupation

Harvard Violated Contract With HGSU in Excluding Some Grad Students, Arbitrator Rules

House Committee on China to Probe Harvard’s Handling of Anti-CCP Protest at HKS

Harvard Republican Club Endorses Donald Trump in 2024 Presidential Election

FRESHMAN MAY REPORT TODAY FOR, INTERDORMITORY HOCKEY

Upperclassmen Urged to Come Out for Practice on Scrub Teams.

More men must come out today for Freshman interdormitory hockey if any kind of a series is to be arranged. Only three or four men reported at the first practice for the teams on Friday and only a few more have since signified their intention of playing. Practice games will start today and these will lead to the series of interdormitory matches which count towards the winning of the dormitory trophy. All Freshmen who have signed up for hockey to fulfill their athletic requirements who are not playing on the 1923 team must report today for the Interdormitory teams.

Scrub hockey is also lagging behind under the same difficulty as the dormitory teams. In other years, notably 1917, there have been as many as twelve teams entered in the annual scrub series, and the hockey management is endeavoring to arouse the same interest that previously existed. Twelve men and a manager may sign up for a team and practice will start in earnest today at the Charlesbank rinks. Blue-books in which to sign up have been left in Leavitt & Peirce's.