SECONDS TOP B.&N. PUCK-CHASERS

Higgins Flashes in 3-1 Victory Over Prep. School Hockey Team.

Second team hockey practice yesterday consisted of a short scrimmage with the Browne and Nichols seven. Team work on both sides was rather ragged, and it was only the-individual brilliancy of the second team players which enabled them to win by a 3 to 1 score. J. Higgins '20, was one of the best Crimson performers, while J. Dwight, who netted the schoolboys' only goal, was their star. Bradford at goal and M. Cordingley at the left centre for Browne and Nichols also showed up well.

Practice for the Freshmen was light yesterday and consisted of shooting practice for the forwards and covering up work for the defense. The yearling offense players were sent in turn to try to break through various combinations of defensive men.

The second team and Browne and Nichols lined up as follows: HARVARD 2ND.  BROWNE AND NICHOLS. Payne, r.w.  l.W., G. Dwight Adams, r.c.  l.c., M. Cordingley Higgins, l.c.  r.c., R. Cordingley Banes, l.W.  r.w., J. Dwight Pierson, c.p.  c.p., Parker Evers, p.  p., Crowley Seager, g.  g., Bradford