SQUAD RETURNS TO BOSTON ALMOST FOUR HOURS LATE

Train Bearing Football Players Reaches the South Station Shortly Before Midnight.

Almost four hours behind time, the victorious University football squad arrived at the South Station about midnight last night, where a group of undergraduates met them as they pulled in. As they came down the platform the team was greeted by the cheers of the men who had gone in to welcome them. About 350 undergraduates represented the student body at the station, and their enthusiasm proved to the squad the University's pride in the Crimson victory.

Immediately after the train pulled in the men were hurried out to Cambridge in automobiles decked with Crimson banners. Coaches Fisher and Withington were not on the train with the men as they stayed in the West for an additional day.

The eleven received a great reception when they arrived in Chicago on the California Limited at 11.30 Monday. The men were taken over to the University Club by automobile, where they were given a chance to swim in the large pool. After luncheon at the club, the men had about three hours to visit friends in the city, before leaving on the 5.15 train east.