EXACT TIME FOR COX'S UNION SPEECH NOT SET

PRESIDENT ELIOT WILL PRESIDE

Owing to a revision in the program of Governor Cox's visit to Massachusetts made by the Democratic State Committee yesterday, Governor Cox will speak at the Union somewhat later than previously announced. The exact hour for his speech, which is at present set for 8.15 tomorrow night, cannot be determined, however, until the schedule of the Governor's special train is completely worked out.

Representatives of the Union and of the Cox-Roosevelt Club of Harvard, with which the Union is cooperating in having Governor Cox visit the University, will greet the Governor on the steps of the Union when he and his party arrive in 10 special automobiles from Lynn. The receiving committee will be composed of President Eliot, members of the Governing Board of the Union, representatives of the Faculty, and 20 members of the various committees included in the Cox-Roosevelt Club of Harvard.

The meeting will be open not only to members of the Union but also to members of the Cox-Roosevelt Club of Harvard, who will be supplied with special tickets by the Union management. The hall will be reserved for these men until 10 minutes before the time of the Governor's speech, when, if there is still space in the Living Room of the Union, other members of the University may be admitted. Admittance until this time, however, will be allowed only to those who show Union membership cards or present special tickets.

Any member of the University who has not yet become a member of the Union may secure a place at the lecture by taking out a membership any time before the Governor's arrival. Special arrangements for filling membership blanks will be provided at the door of the Union all Tuesday afternoon and evening.

Special tickets will be given out to members of the Cox-Roosevelt Club at Thayer 6 between 6.30 and 7.30 tonight.