VISITORS FROM KENTUCKY WILL BE GUESTS AT UNION

BUFFET LUNCHEON TOMORROW

In accordance with the telegram dispatched Wednesday night by the Governing Board of the Union, extending an invitation to all Centre College men to make the Union their headquarters during their stay in Cambridge, the Union will have several representatives on the reception committee which will meet the Centre College special train on its arrival in Boston early this afternoon. Six hundred circulars will be distributed to the visitors concerning the Union and the special entertainment planned for the week-end.

The first of the entertainments, mentioned on these circulars, is the dance to be held tonight in the Living Room of the Union beginning at 8 o'clock. The Union, in conjunction with the Southern club, is inviting all Centre College men, and certain representatives of the University, to be present. The young ladies of the Southern Club will act as hostesses and will provide patronesses for the occasion.

Tomorrow a Buffet Luncheon will be served in the Living Room of the Union from 12 until 2.30. It will be similar to the one held last year before the Yale game, which proved an emphatic success. The Union will be open to ladies from noon until 7 o'clock tomorrow and members may bring guests both to the luncheon and to the tea dance which will begin, as usual, directly after the game and last until 7 o'clock.