DOBIE FACES PROBLEM WITH CORNELL SQUAD

Plans Late Practice Under Electric Lighting to Push Green, Inexperienced Squad

Cornell, after its indifferent success last Saturday against Rochester, has set to work in decided earnest this week. As testimonial to this, Coach Gilmore Dobie has been keeping his Red and White squad scrimmaging until after 6 each afternoon; and the "gloomy Scot" maintains that once the flood lighting system now in process of installation can be put in operation, he will not call it a day until 7 o'clock. Dobie has a very difficult task set for him, but is not in the habit of losing. In his long experience as a coach, notably with North Dakota, Washington, and Navy squads, he has been such a consistent winner that it was with great expectations that Cornell authorities welcomed him this year to put the team out of last season's rut. With a rather light, and chiefly green squad, Dobie will have to more than live up to past records if his team is to measure up will in the big game with Penn shortly after Thanksgiving Day.