GYM TEAM HAS BRIGHT PROSPECTS

Large and Promising Squad Practicing Under Direction of Coach, Seikel

Every indication points to the fact that this year's gym team will be far superior to the one which represented the University last season.

Although only two of last year's team have returned, 22 very promising candidates have reported and Coach Seikel is confident that the team will give a good account of itself in its meets this winter.

K. Campbell '21, a veteran of the 1919 team, has been elected captain. V. K. Bragger '22 is the only other regular to return; he is an all-around man of great value and is sure of a position this season. J. R. Weist, S. K. Safford and B. Wigglesworth, all Sophomores, as well as A. I. Smith ocC., are the most promising men yet to turn out.

The Freshman team, although it has not as much material to draw on, has several experienced men, among whom are J. D. Blair-Smith, who was on the Hotchkiss Gym Team, and C. W. Dole, who has had two years' experience at Andover.

Practice under the direction of Coach Seikel is being held from 7 to 9 P. M. every Monday night and at 4.30 on Wednesday and Friday afternoon. Voluntary practice is held at 4.30 on Thursday afternoon.

Although the schedule is not yet complete, it will include the usual meets with Yale and Princeton, and probably a triple meet with Haverford and M. I. T., and one with Dartmouth.