The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

TWO MEN GET ALL "A's" IN JUNE ADMISSION EXAMS

P. B. K. TROPHY TO SPRINGFIELD

Henry R. Hitchcock Jr. '24 of Plymouth, Mass., and Eugene C. Glover '24 of Boston, according to an announcement made last night by the Committee on Admission, made the most brilliant records in the entrance examinations last June.

Hitchcock took the so-called "New Plan" examinations and Glover the "Old Plan," but otherwise there was nothing to choose between their grades. Each of them had a straight A record. Hitchcock, after preliminary instruction at Plymouth High School, prepared for Harvard at Middlesex. Glover was a Boston Latin School boy.

Twenty-two men gained places on the Honor List of the Committee on Admission by securing an average of B or better in their entrance tests. Of these men, four prepared at Milton Academy, three at Boston Latin School, and two each at the Country Day School in Newton and at Saint George's School, Newport, R. I.

The Interscholastic Scholarship Trophy, awarded each year by the University Chapel of Phi Beta Kappa to the school whose students liave the best average record in the admission examinations, goes to the Central High School of Springfield, Mass. The Central High School, without getting a single man into the first 22, nevertheless, had a better record for its entire group of candidates than the schools like Milton, Saint George's and Boston Latin, which contributed the star performers.