REGISTER FOR 1920-21 READY JANUARY FIRST

SOLICITORS START WORK SOON

Several sections of the University Register are now on the press; the others will follow within a few days. Next week solicitors will begin to canvass for subscriptions. The price this year is $2.50. Although the editors had hoped to place the Register on sale before the Christmas recess, the printer has stated recently that it will not be ready until January 1, 1921.

A number of innovations will be included in this volume, which will contain over three hundred pages. There will be an Endowment Fund section containing the final results of the undergraduate campaign and a list of the men on the committee. In addition, statistics concerning the graduate drive will be included.

As many clubs which were not active during the war have been reorganized, and as several new clubs have been formed, the club section has been enlarged considerably. One of the important features in this section is the article about the Union, which includes a list of the speakers as well as of the important events which have been held there. There is also an excellent new photograph of the building. The editors have announced that they plan to continue this policy of devoting a great deal of space to the Union each year from now on as that organization has become such an important center of undergraduate activity.

Includes New Calendar

Another feature will be the new type of calendar which will contain the dates of college events for the current academic year. The revised class constitutions will be included. In the Graduate School section, there will be an account of the new Graduate School of Education.

As usual there will be the section concerning the University Administration and one about the Alumni Association, which will include a list of the secretaries of the classes, the officers of the Alumni Association, and the Harvard Clubs. Very complete statistics about the sports last spring and this fall will be included in the athletic section.

Besides a directory which gives the College addresses of all the men in the University, a list according to the geographical distribution is included in which is recorded the name of each student under his home town, state, or foreign country