BRIGHT OUTLOOK FOR ORANGE AND BLACK NINE THIS SPRING

Return of 14 Veterans Augurs Success in 29-Game Schedule.

Princeton is expecting a highly successful baseball season this spring, as no less than 14 letter men are now in college. Of these Captain Maurice Trimble is the most experienced. He is a brilliant performer behind the bat and one of the hardest hitting men on the squad, as well as being the only catcher on the squad who has won his letter. Trimble was the star of last fall's eleven.

The pitching staff, including at least six promising candidates, appears to be one of the strongest that Princeton has had in the last eight or ten years. Great difficulty will probably be encountered by Coach Clarke in choosing the infield, as only two members of the 1919 infield are now in college. For the outfield there will be eight men who have won their letter, as well as three Freshman outfielders of last year, and a number of other less experienced men.

The season will commence on March 27, and a schedule including 29 or 30 games will be played. The schedule calls for several more games than were played in 1919. The Southern trip will not include more than three of four games, as the spring is too short to allow the team to take an extended trip.