Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

MATMEN MEET TUFTS TODAY

NEWLY SELECTED TEAM ENTERS INITIAL STRUGGLE THIS AFTERNOON.

The first meet of the season for the University wrestling team will be staged this afternoon at Hemenway Gymnasium, when Coach Anderson's men will oppose the Tufts grapplers at 4 o'clock.

Trials for the team which will meet Tufts this afternoon were held Monday and Tuesday, and resulted in the selection of the following eight men: J. F. Brown '22, heavy-weight; T. L. Parsonnet '22, 175-pound; J. A. MacDonell '21, 158-pound; W. Fuller Occ., or G. V. Smith '22, 145-pound; C. P. Smith '21, 135-pound; B. B. Corson '21, 125-pound; and R. W. Powers '21, 115-pound class.

Trials for the regular team which will represent the University for the remainder of the season will be held next Monday afternoon. After these tryouts, it is expected that Captain MacDonell will wrestle in the 145-pound class, Parsonnet in the 158-pound class, and a new man for the 175-pound class. Both of the men mentioned are today wrestling in a class above their weights.

The next meet will be held on February 21 with Springfield, at Cambridge, and Coach Anderson expects to spend the whole week in rounding the squad into shape for the season. The management also announced that the annual College championship tournament in wrestling and boxing will be held on March 25 in Brattle Hall.