FRESHMEN AND ST, PAUL'S SCHOOL RINK RIVALS TODAY

Line-up of Yearling Septet Shifted in Preparation for Stiff Opposition From Visiting Team.

The 1923 hockey team will meet its strongest opponent of the season this afternoon when it faces the St. Paul's School team on the Concord rink. Although the New Hampshire players have not as yet played any outside games, they have produced in their class and club matches material as good as usual, and since they generally have the fastest schoolboy team in New England, they may be expected to present a fast aggregation. Their schedule includes both the Dartmouth 1923 and University teams, as well as several other college yearling sevens. Captain George Walker, brother of N. S. Walker '20, who pilots the University septet, is one of the fastest skaters and hardest shooters in the St. Paul forward line.

1923 Seven Revamped for Contest.

A general shake-up has been made in the yearling forward line. M. Fish has replaced A. H. Ladd at right wing. Fish has been substituting regularly for the Milton boy, and in the game today he is to be given the opportunity to start the contest. Ridley Watts goes in at left wing, while D. F. Thayer has been shifted to the outside berth, where he will take the place of G. C. Guild.