UNIVERSITY OPPOSES ALL-STAR SIX TONIGHT

PERCY '18 NOW OPPONENT

Tonight the University hockey team will oppose the pick of Boston's amateur players in what promises to be one of the fastest games of the season at 8 o'clock in the Pavilion. The Crimson sextet will take the ice in the same formation as in the other games of the season, while the line-up of the All-Stars is picked from the two teams, A and B, that met last night.

The University has six successive victories to its credit, but tonight's game should prove to be a harder match than any they have had heretofore. Coach Winsor has done excellent work, however, with the material that he had, and the sextet is now at the height of its form. Not only is the forward line working together well, but the defense has learned the art of breaking up the enemy attack.

The All-Star Line-Up.

At the conclusion of the game last night Ralph Winsor announced the line-up of the new Boston All-Star team. "Jiggs" Donahue, a former Hanover star, will hold down the goal-tend's job, and will be aided by Tuck, also of the Dartmouth Club, and Small, unattached, as defense players. The offense line will be chosen from G. A. Percy '18 of the Harvard Club, Synott, unattached, and Frank Downing, Jack Hutchinson and Jerry Geran, all of the B.A.A. Alternates chosen were John Murphy, offensive, and Harry Murchie, defensive, both of the Dartmouth Club.