SENIOR ROOM CHAIRMEN MAY OBTAIN APPLICATIONS TODAY

TIME EXPIRES FRIDAY

Chairmen of the groups wishing to apply for rooms in the Yard for next year must obtain application blanks today, tomorrow or Friday in Randolph 56. The committee will hold office hours from 4.30 to 6 on these afternoons.

Information regarding price lists, grouping and other particulars will be given out at this time and the committee strongly urges that all group chairmen apply this afternoon so that there may be no delay in making the allotments. The applications must be filled out and returned before 6 o'clock on Wednesday, March 17.

Groups of any number up to twelve may apply for rooms in the four dormitories, Hollis, Stoughton, Holworthy, and Thayer, which are to be reserved for next year's Seniors. In making the allotment, however, preference will be given to the larger groups. Each group must select a fictitious name, which will be written on the outside of the sealed envelope containing the list of applicants. Assignments will be made by lot.

A change in the committee has been made, J. R. Meeker having resigned and G. S. Baldwin, Jr., and E. E. Long having been appointed. The committee now consists of John Cowles, chairman, G. S. Baldwin, Jr., H. H. Faxon, R. E. Larsen, E. E. Long, R. Peale, F. U. Perry, R. M. Sedgwick, J. M. Steele, T. C. Wales, and J. N. White.