GYM TEAM TOPS GREEN VISITORS

Hanover Men Outpointed in Close Contest,-Campbell Stars for Crimson.

A single point margin brought victory to the University gymnastic team over Dartmouth on Saturday. The final score was 27-26, and the meet was so close that the result was in doubt until the last event. The team showed marked improvement over its form in the triangular meet last Monday, and now looks forward confidently to the contest with Yale on Saturday. For the University, K. Campbell '21 scored ten points by taking first in the two events in which he was entered. Close behind him was J. K. Bragger '22, who took a first, a second, and a third place for a total of nine points.

Captain R. F. Wiley '20 scored eight points by capturing two second and two third positions.

The Dartmouth team, which had defeated M. I. T. on Friday showed especial skill in the tumbling event.

The summary:

Horizontal Bar.-Won by K. Campbell '21; Rassieut, Dartmouth, second; R. F. Wiley '20, third.

Sidehorse.-Won by Olsen, Dartmouth; R. F. Wiley '20, second, Homer, Dartmouth, third.

Club Swinging.-Won by Garst, Dartmouth; J. K. Bragger '22, second; no third place.

Parallel Bars.-Won by K. Campbell '21; Homer, Dartmouth, second; R. F. Wiley '20, third.

Flying Rings.-Won by J. K. Bragger '22; R. F. Wiley '20, second, Wilde, Dartmouth, third.

Tumbling. - Won by Fraser. Dartmouth; Wilde, Dartmouth, second; J. K. Bragger '22, third.