The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Communication

Currency Inflation Effects Prices.

(The Crimson invites all men in the University to submit signed communications of timely interest. It assumes no responsibility, however, for sentiments expressed under this head and reserves the right to exclude any whose publication would be palpably inappropriate.)

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

Through the courtesy of President Lowell and Dean Greenough, permission has been cordially given to me as Commanding Officer of the Newton Constabulary, Massachusetts State Guard, to invite Harvard men to join our organization in order to render aid to the State in the emergency which still exists and which will doubtless continue for a moderate period to come.

The University officials very properly take the position that a student's first duty, under ordinary circumstances, is to the University and to the pursuit of his college work. It is the policy of these Headquarters to so arrange the schedule of duty as to conflict as little as possible with the business, professional or student work of the members of the command. Students are assured that there will be as little interference as possible with their college duties. With the command recruited to its maximum strength, military duties will be correspondingly light for all. JAMES G. WHITE,   Colonel Commanding