DELEGATES SELECTED FOR CONFERENCE AT SILVER BAY

Expect to Fill Quota of 100 to Represent University at "Northfield" Meetings.

The committee in charge of the Harvard delegation to the annual religious conference of student delegates from New England and Middle Atlantic coast colleges, which this year will be held from June 25 to July 5 at Silver Bay on Lake George, instead of at Northfield, as in past years, has been selected, and will begin its work of assembling the 1920 delegation immediately. A number of additional men are needed to carry on the work, and anyone who feels that he would like to be on this committee, which is large and representative, and has the time to give to the work, may speak to the chairman, F. W. Willett '20, at Phillips Brooks House. By means of distributing through the college and graduate schools pledge cards indicating the possibility of the applicant's going, the committee hopes to bring the Conference to the attention of everyone.

On account of the limited accommodations at Silver Bay, the Harvard delegation cannot admit everyone, but it is planned to fill a quota of 100 men. Applications may be sent to F. W. Willett, at the Phillips Brooks House.

The Silver Bay Committee for 1919-20 is composed of the following men:

1920.

W. G. Brocker, J. S. Higgins, A. E. Kirk, F. C. Lawrence, D. F. McClure, J. B. Read, A. A. Robey F. Workum.

1921.

K. Campbell, G. D. Chase, A. W. Dougless, P. Hapgood, H. MacFadden, S. A. Montague, E. A. Weld, J. N. White.

1922.

J. S. Barss, D. F. Cameron, K. R. Groener, R. R. Higgins, E. D. Hutchinson, C. C. Macomber, C. J. Mason, G. S. Morse, G. V. S. Smith, R. B. Smith.

1923.

G. C. Benedict, W. C. Bennett, F. Flather, J. R. Flather, H. P. U. Harris, C. H. Hawes, C. E. Huson, B. DeL. Nash, L. W. Rathbun.