TO TELL OF EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES IN LEVANT

President of Robert College Will Speak at Conference in Phillips Brooks House.

On Wednesday, March 24, President C. F. Gates of Robert College, Constantinople, Turkey, will visit the University for the purpose of presenting the opportunities for teachers at his institution. At an open meeting, open to all members of the University, in the Parlor of Phillips Brooks House at 4.30 on that day he will speak on the subject "Educational Opportunities in the Near East," when also Dean J. C. Platner of the Andover Theological Seminary, the Rev. Alden Clark, of the American Board Commission for Foreign Missions, and several graduate students who have taught in government schools in China, Japan, and other Far Eastern countries, will be present to discuss informally such questions as "After Harvard, Where?" or the opportunities for teaching for a short time in a mission, government, or independent school or university in some foreign country.

During the afternoon from 1.30 to 4.30 o'clock Dr. Gates will be glad to talk personally with men who are contemplating educational work overseas. At these conferences complete details will be given regarding qualifications, length of service, and salary. Men who desire private conferences with Dr. Gates on that day are requested to sign up at Phillips Brooks House as soon as possible.