Resurrected Harvard Magazine To Conduct Three Competitions

Due to the numerous protests against the abandonment of the Harvard Magazine its board of editors have decided to continue publication. The first issue of the second year, which will appear today, will-take the form of a "Back from Hell" number in logical sequence to the "Tombstone" issue.

As heretofore, the Harvard Magazine will publish articles on any subject in any field, the acceptance or rejection of which will depend upon the general interest.

In connection with the reorganization of the paper, the board is opening a competition for candidates for the literary, business, and art departments. Business men will report at the new offices of the magazine, 19 Brattle street, room 4, on Tuesday, March 30, at 6.30 o'clock, and literary and art men on the following day at the same place and hour. This competition, which will be short, will end for all men on Friday, April 30.

Owing to the fact that the board of the Harvard Magazine will be reduced to five men after this next graduation, excellent opportunities are offered candidates in all the departments. Among the offices which will be open to new men are those of Editorial Chairman, Assistant Managing Editor and Business Manager.