Mrs. Gardiner Opens Fenway Court Museum to Harvard Men April 15

Mrs. Gardner will open her private museum at Fenway Court for the second time this year for the week beginning April 12. Thursday, April 15 has been reserved as "Harvard Day," when students of the University and Radcliffe College are especially invited to attend from 12 to 3 o'clock. The tickets at $1.10 each, are on sale at Fogg Art Museum of Fine Arts and at Herrick's. As only a limited number of tickets will be sold, students are advised to get theirs early.

The exhibit, which Mrs. Gardner has been acquiring for many years is unique among private collections in its completeness, variety, and setting. Paintings and sculpture from all over the world, and of the different epochs are to be seen harmoniously arranged together. In the collection are original masterpieces by the great Italian painters Raphael, Botticelli, titian, and Giotto, the Flemish Van Dyck, Rubens, and Rembrandt, and the Spaniard Velasquez. Besides paintings, there are numerous other well known pieces of art, such as Romanesque sculptures and a bust by Cellini.