JENNEY AND POND-RAISED TO BOAT 'A'IN CREW SHAKE-UP

SECOND CREW CHANGED

In a radical shake-up in the seating of the first and second. University crews yesterday, Reginald Jenney '21 and T. T. Pond '21 were raised to University A. Jenney is now stroke in shell A, his old position in the second boat being taken by M. E. Olmstead '21, formerly 4 on crew A. Pond, who was 7 on crew B, is now rowing in the same position in the first shell. Sherman Damon '21, formerly bow on the second crew, is in Pond's place, while H. R. Atkinson '21 has been changed from 5 to bow in crew B. To take the place of Atkinson, J. A. Burden, Jr., '20, has been shifted from 3 in the first boat.

Lawrence Terry '22 has been moved from 7 to 3 in crew A, while S. A. Duncan '22 is now rowing at 4, instead of his former position of stroke.

New Seating of Crews.

At present the seating of crew A is as follows: Bow, Davis; 2, Kane, 3, Terry; 4, Duncan; 5. Sedgwick; 6, McCagg; 7, Pond; Stroke, Jenney; Coxswain, Peirson.

University B is as follows: Bow, Atkinson; 2, C. F. Batchelder; 3, Appleton; 4, Lothrop; 5, Burden; 6, Morris; 7, Damon; Stroke, Olmsted; Coxswain, Williams.

All the 1923 crews have moved down to the Weld boathouse, which was opened yesterday. This enables all the crews to stay out on the water longer than when they were all at Newell, because there are many more shells available; in addition, the Freshmen now have their own lockers and do not have to go to the inconvenience of running over from the dormitories, as they have been doing previously.