Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

HOOVER LEAGUE STARTS DRIVE

MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE CHOSEN AND PLANS FORMULATED YESTERDAY.

The newly formed Hoover League of Harvard at a meeting of undergraduate members held yesterday afternoon appointed a committee to take charge of the membership campaign in the University. The men on this committee are supplied with membership cards and are ready to sign up members of the University who wish to join the League. The cards include a pledge of one dollar for the expenses of the League, but persons may join without making immediate payment of this fee. At present the membership of the League is divided about equally between the college and the Law School, but indications point strongly to a large representation in the other departments of the University at an early date. A total of 206 men have been enrolled so far. C. W. Eliot, 2d, '20, secretary of the League, will be at Stoughton 18 daily from 1.30 to 2 to supply further information.

The Membership Committee is composed of the following men: J. S. Clark, Jr., '23, J. Cowles '21, R. P. Cutler '22, M. H. Dill '20, G. Gade '21, L. Hall '20, P. Hapgood '21, H. W. Hardy '22, H. W. Harris '20, N. W. Harris '23, S. Huckins '22, W. McH. Keyser '20, R. C. Levy '20, W. F. Manley '20, Q. N. Moore '23, J. U. Nef '20, J. O. Nichols '20, F. U. Perry '21, P. Robinson Occ., R. Sumner '22, S. L. Tait '23, G. F. Wason '20, M. Weisbuch '23, B. F. Wilson '20.