DETERMINE POLICY OF FLYERS TO GO TO NEW YORK MEETING

Thomas, Dougherty, and Carse Represent Aeronautical Society.

At the meeting of the Aeronautical Society to be held in Pierce 202 this evening at 7.30 the policy of the representatives of the University Aeronautical Society to be sent to the Intercollegiate Flying Association meeting in New York next Friday and Saturday will be decided upon. The representatives as now announced are L. E. Thomas '21, W. V. Dougherty '20, and D. R. Carse Unc.

Professor C. C. Webster '09, of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, who during the war was active in the development of airplane instruments, will briefly discuss some of the technical aspects of the airplane, illustrating his talk with slides. This talk is the first of a series of lectures arranged by the Aeronautical Society to be given by men prominent in the technical development of the air service during the war.

Professor Webster was one of the charter members of the Aeronautical Society and tonight he will relate some of the experiences of the society in the aviation of a decade ago, in addition to his technical descussion.