The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

STUDENT COUNCIL VOTES BASKETBALL MINOR SPORT

Keane Manager of University Track Team; Pride and Stearns of Freshman Runners.

At its meeting yesterday afternoon the Student Council voted to make basketball a minor sport in the University, and recommended that Freshman insignia be awarded to the following members of the 1923 team: Nicholas Depopolo of Westfield, Robert Frederick Doolittle of New York, N. Y., David Francis Egan of Newport, R. I., Joseph Milton Hartley, 2d., of Fairmount, W. Va., Arthur Edmund McLeish, Jr., of Fort Benton, Mont., John Pallo of Westfield, Henry Blair Tyson of New York, N. Y., captain, and Arthur Newell Moore of Cambridge, manager. After several petitions were read and the reports of the seasons of the Freshman, inter-class, informal, and inter-department teams read, the Council took favorable vote upon the question.

The Council also approved the appointment of John Francis Keane, Jr., '21, of Bridgeport, Conn., as manager of the University track team; Edwin Ober Pride '23 of Somerville as manager of the 1923 track team; and Wallace Everard Stearns '23 of Concord, N. H., as manager of the 1923 cross country team.