UNIVERSITIES AND SCHOOLS IN GREAT NEED OF TEACHERS

Genings For Over 300 Men--English and Mathematics Teachers Wanted

Fully two hundred universities and preparatory schools have filed applications for teachers of all subjects with the Appointment Office at University 11. These institutions have openings for over 300 men with salaries ranging from $1000 and living up to the equivalent of $3000 a year. Practically every state in the Union and several foreign countries including Canada, China, the Philippines and South Africa, are to be found represented on the files of applications.

The need for teachers of English is apparently the greatest. About fifty men are needed to fill positions in this subject. Calls for men in Mathematics and the Romance Languages are next in number while the applications entered for teachers in Government and Economics, History, Physics, and for men to engage in educational administration are all above the thirty mark. Any men interested in the types of positions named will be welcome at the University appointment office.