Former Defense Department General Counsel Appointed Harvard’s Top Lawyer

Democracy Center Protesters Stage ‘Emergency Rally’ with Pro-Palestine Activists Amid Occupation

Harvard Violated Contract With HGSU in Excluding Some Grad Students, Arbitrator Rules

House Committee on China to Probe Harvard’s Handling of Anti-CCP Protest at HKS

Harvard Republican Club Endorses Donald Trump in 2024 Presidential Election

FRESHMAN GOLFERS PLAY EXETER.

C. C. de Gersdorff Elected Captain of Team at Meeting Yesterday.

Exeter will be the opponent of the Freshman team at the Winchester Country Club at 12.30 o'clock today. The yearlings will play with a five man team composed of C. C. deGersdorff, G. G. Folin, D. A. Williams, W. W. Cutler, and S. H. Brown, Jr. Easily the best golfer on the team is Caspar Crowning-shield de Gersdorff of New York, N. Y., who was yesterday elected captain, subject to the approval of the Student Council and the Athletic Association. With the exception of Captain E. S. Smith, who is rated with a handicap of one in the District of Columbia, the Exeter players are not particularly strong golfers. Their probable line-up will be as follows: Smith, MacCartney, Sherril, Falk.

Manager G. G. Folin of the 1923 team, has arranged the following tentative schedule of matches which are to be played probably either at the Winchester or Belmont Country Clubs; Monday, May 17, Newton High School; Thursday, May 20, Watertown High School; Saturday, May 29, Williams Freshmen; Monday, May 31, Yale Freshmen at the Wannamoisett Country Club Providence, R. I.