SENIOR CLASS CREW OUT TO WIN FROM YALE 1921

Race at New Haven Between Victorious Interclass Eights--1920 Beat Elis Last Year

This afternoon the 1920 class crew will race the Yale 1921 crew at New Haven over a two-mile course in the Harbor. The University class eight was picked as the result of a race held between the crews of the three upper classes held over the mile and seven-eights course in the Basin last Friday. The Senior crew is composed partly of the members of last year's 1920 crew, which defeated the Yale 1920 eight by the decisive lead of over ten lengths. The changes which have been made this year were designed to add to the weight of the boat and to balance it better.

The Eli's crew was picked as the result of a similar competition at New Haven. The crew which 1920 opposes this year is not the same crew that it met last year; the Seniors will race against the Junior eight at Yale. The line-up of the Crimson boat is as follows:

Bow, N. Walker; 2, A. Palmer; 3, Norrie; 4, Dickerson; 5, Caswell; 6, G. Brown; 7, B. Wheeler; stroke, R. Saltonstall; coxswain, Mellen.