PULL COVER OFF INTER-CLASS BALL SERIES TODAY

Seniors and Freshmen Clash in Opening Game at 4.--1921 and 1922 Out on Monday.

Interclass baseball will get under way this afternoon when the Senior team meets the Freshmen on the second team diamond at 4 o'clock. The Freshmen, who have been practicing for over a month under the direction of Coach R. B. Miller, Sp., will have a slight edge on Playing Manager A. T. Hill's Senior outfit. Although only seven men reported for the first practice of the 1920, team yesterday, eleven men have signed up to appear on the diamond this afternoon, prepared to play.

J. G. Flint, Playing Manager of the Freshman aggregation, has announced the line-up of his team; it is as follows: p., J. M. Blair, E. G. Selden, H. B. Tyson; c., A. S. Keeler; 1b., J. G. Flint; 2b., G. C. de Gersdorff; 3b., S. J. G. Nowak. In the outfield, H. L. Pratt, G. H. Browne, J. C. Ross and J. J. Sack will all be given trials.

The Senior nine is at present a dark horse, as Manager Hill has not yet made public the names of his players. Current rumors have it that he will uncover some material which will entirely upset predictions as to the outcome of the series.

The Sophomore and Junior nines will be called out on Monday for their opening practice. Interest in these classes has not been so great as that evinced in the two classes battling today. Many more 1922 and 1921 men are needed to fill the gaps in their respective class teams. Coach Slattery will loan one of his men to act as umpire.