SIX GOLFERS WILL GO TO INTERCOLLEGIATES

Tournament to be Held from June 22-25--11 University Have Entered

The University will be represented by a strong six-man team at the Intercollegiate Golf Tournament which will be held June 22-25 at the Nassau Country Club, Glen Cove, Long Island, N. Y. This team will be selected from Captain H. S. Lake '20, who is expected by that time to have recovered from the injury to his wrist which he sustained before the Yale match; D. Jones '22, C. W. Baker '22, J. H. Eaton '22, F. McN. Bacon '21, C. C. de Gersdorff '23, G. Henderson '21 and S. A. Duncan '22, all of whom will be taken to the tournament. Elections will be held for the 1921 captain immediately after the contests.

During the first two days a 72-hole medal play match between six-man teams from each college entered will be staged to determine the intercollegiate team for the year. To decide the winner in this contest the four lowest scores from each team will be taken for a total. The 36 holes which will be played on the second day will also count toward the individual championship, as the 32 men with the lowest medal scores will qualify. This championship will be decided in the last two days of the tournament.

The following colleges and universities are entered in the tournament: Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Williams, Columbia, University of Pennsylvania, Dartmouth, Georgia Tech, Colgate, Amherst and Cornell.