TIGERS' MAJOR SPORTS TO LOSE MANY AT GRADUATION

Past Season Most Successful Princeton Has Had During Ten Years

Princeton will lose 45 of the athletes who have helped to make this year the most successful that the Tiger College has had for 10 years. No major sport University team has been defeated by the University or Yale since last spring and the Orange and Black nine needs but one more victory over Yale to win the baseball series.

Of the men lost through graduation, Princeton will miss two more than any of the others. They are Trimble, captain of the baseball team and regular half-back on the football team, and Strubing, center fielder on the nine and quarterback of the eleven. Trimble and Strubing have played together four years while at Princeton and were the two men upon whom the chief work of their team depended. It is expected that both will be back in the fall to coach the eleven. The other members of the 1920 football team to go are McGraw, captain; Bigbee, tackle, as well as Williams and Parisette, who played next to McGraw last fall.

Baseball Squad Loses Heavily

Baseball next spring will be without Winton, Warburton, Lee and Savage, as well as Trimble and Strubing. The track team will lose seven men, namely, Captain Erdman, Trowbridge and Bugby in the hurdles; Brown and Clark in the sprints, and Cleveland and Baird in the field events. Crew is the only major sport to lose but three men. They are Rosenbaum, Derry and Captain Lamont.

Of the minor sports the majority of the Tiger players will return. In fact in most cases but one or two men will fall to be back at college.