Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

COLLEGES ENDORSE DISARMAMENT PLAN

Necessary to Settle Problems of Far East and to Take Definite Steps to Curb Naval Growth

PRINCETON, N. J., October 26, 1921.--Today at the Intercollegiate Disarmament Conference in session here, 40 colleges and universities being represented, the following resolutions were adopted:

"Whereas the recent world war has demonstrated that future war would be a calamity the consequences of which are beyond all calculation; and

"Whereas the nations of the world, already impoverished by past war and confronted by the urgent social and economic problems bred by war, have entered on an unprecedented scale into the race for military and naval supremacy which makes for mutual distrust and war rather than for mutual understanding and peace; and

"Whereas the costs of vast armaments prevent the conventing into constructive channels of money and energy sorely Mercereau, playing at center for 1925, again managed to pass the Andover backs, and after a scrimmage in front of the goal in which he received the ball from W. B. Pringle, the Freshman right inside, he added to the total.

Attack Nets Three Tallies

Three goals, all on individual dashes down the field featured the second period. G. D. Dorman led off with a sensational run through the Andover backs, and a well-placed shot from a difficult angle. Then a short Andover rally was followed by two Freshman scores coming in quick succession, the first made by Captain F. G. Wale, and the second by Barnes.

The summary:

HARVARD-1925  ANDOVERBondi, g.  g., FlynnWheelock, r.f.  l.f., Paget (Capt)Sullivan, l.f.  r.f., CreeveyGreen, r.h.b.  l.h.b., McNeerWale (Capt), c.h.b.  c.h.b., RansomPattison, l.h.b.  r.h.b., HayesSamborski, o.r.  o.l., LinPringle, i.r.  i.l., DunsfordMercereau, c.  c., LackeyDorman, i.l.  i.r., Styles, GayBarnes, o.l.  o.r., Slagl