UNIQUE SHOW AT THE MAJESTIC

The Majestic Theatre presented to its audience last evening a vaudeville show unique in every form. From start to finish the audience lost itself completely in the humor and merriment provided by this week's all-star cast. The "Seven Musical Spillers" brought back reminiscences of Ed Wynn's "Black and White" orchestra; Earl Richard, of Passing Show fame, entertained with "coon" wit and song; the "White Way Trio" gave choice selections from Broadway's repertoire of ragtime, pathos and humor; William Moran and Al Wiser proved that they were not only good jugglers but also adept comedians; the "Glorias" charmed their audience with their clever interpretation of pantomine and fancy ball-room dancing; while "Permane and Shelly" in "Pulley-Pulley" turned the tables on their audience, proving to be clever musicians and not acrobats.

These entertainers then united their ability; and, in the "Chuckles of 1921", the audience was treated to a musical comedy that proved to be of exceptional quality. It was well-staged and well-organized; it vibrated with humor and song; while its chorus had both beauty and talent; in fact, it is one of the best trained choruses we have seen in Boston this year. In a word, Jean Bedini in presenting Clark and McCullough in the "Chuckles of 1921" has given to the vaudeville-going lover two men known for their ready wit and clever singing.